Faculty and staff members socialize with colleagues in this urban oasis, enjoying fine dining, a fitness center, library and reading room, and lounge. The building also houses banquet and conference facilities, as well as housing for families of hospital patients.
Constructed in 1923 to house a private social club, the building was purchased in 2005 by Pitt. Following an extensive renovation, it was reopened as Pitt’s University Club in 2009.
123 University Place, Pittsburgh, 15213