Blackboard Assessment Tools (Webinar)
Would you like to assess your students more thoroughly and quickly? Blackboard’s assessment tools include assignments, tests, quizzes, and surveys. In this workshop, we’ll learn how to use these tools to save time and measure and improve student learning.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Build and deploy tests and test item pools, quizzes, and surveys in Blackboard
- Set adaptive release rules and create groups to limit student access to tests and quizzes
- Create assignments and enable SafeAssign to review student work
- Setup and grade assignments using the inline Grading tool
- Grade and aggregate test, quiz, survey, and assignment results in the grade center, and analyze the quality of the questions themselves using Test Item Analysis
Thursday, September 5 at 2:00 p.m.