Pitt Information Technology (Pitt IT) provides innovative information technology services that support learning, teaching, research, and business at the University of Pittsburgh. From user training to campus-wide data networking, computing labs to the telephone system, and security to enterprise systems, Pitt IT enables students, faculty and staff to work more efficiently, stay connected, and manage their data.
- Technology Training: instructor-led workshops, LinkedIn Learning online training and how-to documentation
- End-User Support: available through the 24/7 IT Help Desk plus onsite support programs
- Software and Mobile Apps: available to students, faculty, and staff at no or reduced cost
- Enterprise Solutions: including Pitt Email (Outlook), network-based firewalls, and web hosting with high reliability and consistent security
- Network Operations Center: provides secure hosting and monitoring services for enterprise-wide applications and network services